An ordinary blog about the very extra-ordinary lives of the wonderful, funny, sometimes scary, magical inhabitants of the world inside my wardrobe.

All about My like's and dislikes, about my fashion course, my fashion label and the funny little group of people that are my family

Sunday 5 June 2011

Fashion Idle: Alannha Hill

From the tiny town of Penguin, on an Island floating not only in the shadows of its larger nation but what seemed like in time itself- to one of Australia's top hot designers, Alannah has come a long way.
To me, she is an inspiration... not only for her love of pretty dresses and old time charms, but her story to success and the hardships she had to face, give me the courage to dream.






Her label is everything i look for when designing my wardrobe... Fun, quirky, coquettish, with a sprinkle of 1950's elegance and romance. And I'm not embarrassed in the slightest to admit I droll over every new design she creates, taking a photo or drawing it in my sketch book...
If  I -as a young christian girl- could have an idle, Alannah Hill would be mine Fashion God.
          Love Miss Samii

No comments:

Post a Comment